Brother Don Andrews was admitted to St.Peters Hospital in Helena Montana a few days ago. He was diagnosed with a bacterial infection to his heart. One of the complications of the infection was that an embolism disloged from a heart valve, went to his brain and caused a stroke.
As this is being typed Don is being rushed to Billings Montana to have brain surgery. He has a golf ball size embolism, basically it is like a balloon filled with blood where a capilary has weakened and… Continue
Posted on January 20, 2010 at 9:29pm — 1 Comment